Sunday, February 15, 2015

OHC 90 - Universe



Today's card is another one in my One Hundred Cards challenge (read about it here). This time, I'm tackling theme 90 - Universe. When I pulled out this theme, I knew right away I wanted to do something with space. And I found the perfect sentiment stamp - WPlus9's Lucky Stars.

Though this card looks fancy, it was actually super simple -- it took less than 5 minutes!

I started by grabbing a piece of patterned paper from DCWV's Stardust paper pad. I bought this paper pad a while ago on sale, and never used it. But it's a gorgeous paper which features quite a few sky and galaxy patterns. I die-cut one of the papers with a stitched rectangle die.

I used my powder tool on the corner and stamped the sentiment from Lucky Stars in Versamark ink, then embossed it with silver embossing powder. After this, I adhered the front panel to a light gray card base.

I added a few Moonshine sequins and the card was done.

 Supplies:
WPlus9 - Lucky Stars stamp
DCWV - Stardust 12x12 paper
My Favorite Things - Blueprints 13 die
Tsukineko Versamark ink
Simon Says Stamp - Silver Detail embossing powder
Simon Says Stamp - Moonshine sequins
Ranger Studio Multi-Matte glue
Tombow Craft Dot Adhesive Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment