Wednesday, March 11, 2015

BB- Kitten and Fish

My Favorite Things - (Birdie Brown) I Knead You, My Favorite Things Tag Builder Blueprints 3, My Favorite Things Blueprints 13, Mama Elephant Femme Frames, Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine Petite 6x6, Simon Says Stamp Sea Glass cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock.

Today's card is a very bright and happy card featuring a new release from Birdie Brown - I Knead You stamp. I also used the Tag Blueprints 3 to create the front panel with cute dotted scallop, as well a couple stitched rectangle dies for layering paper.

The patterned paper is one of my favorite papers - a retired line from Lawn Fawn called Hello Sunshine. I had collected several of the pads when I heard they were retiring the line, but I think it's time to use them up.

I've got the spring-cleaning bug, so I've been doing a lot of reorganizing and planning. I'm going to make a few positive changes in my life and in my blog, so stay tuned for plenty of exciting new content.

~Elle~

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT, .... Have a wonderful day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Jenna! I'm so glad you love it. :D

      Delete