Friday, April 3, 2015

Is it Tea?



Avery Elle's Tea Time stamp set was one of the sets I was the most excited about when they previewed it a few months ago. I loved the cute cups with their delicate handles and lots of decorations that could be added. And then there's the sentiments... That sentiment on the card right there? I would have bought the stamp set for that sentiment alone. It's delicate and sweet and chuckle-inducing at the same time.

I went with a lot of neutral colors for this card, with just a pop of color (yep, you guessed it, I went with corral). I cut into my Avery Elle patterned paper (Zen and Neutral), and used a note-card for my card base. The rest of it was just fun die-cutting and layering.

I kept the card very simple, adding just a few enamel dots as embellishment. I really like that, as I think it lets the simple teacup take center stage.

Lastly, can I mention the sentiment again? 'Cause it's still making me giggle.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment