Thursday, June 4, 2015

Gorjuss: Tea

Today, I'm sharing a card with another Gorjuss stamp I recently got -- Sweet Tea. This time, I decided to pair up the coloring-I-have-figured-out with a more modern background print, and I like how it turned out!

I stamped the girl in brown hybrid ink, then colored her in with Copics. I went with happy tones, keeping the image pretty light. I carefully cut around the image, leaving a small white border. I grabbed a kraft card base and adhered a piece of patterned paper to it. I added the girl on some foam squares, then scattered a few enamel dots as decoration.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

4 comments:

  1. I love how soft and pretty you've coloured her! She's gorgeous. lol I sometimes get caught up in the darker colourway with those images but you've just proved how well it works with the softer, more pastel colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say, it took *a lot* of practice to get just the right kind of soft palette. It took me the longest time to find a range that fits the stamps, and it's a more subtle/desaturated palette with grays in it. It seems to work so much better than my usual bright colors. :D

      Delete