Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Delicious Birthday



Today's card is a simple little birthday card. A little bit feminine, I think it would be perfect for a young girl and an older woman alike. And switching up the palette to cool blue tones would make it into a great masculine card, too! Don't you love when you come across designs like that?

This card uses two stamp sets: Mama Elephant's Carnival Cupcakes and My Favorite Things'  Delicious Birthday. I think they go together marvelously.

I kept this card relatively clean and simple, scattering just a few clear sparkling sequins across it.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

2 comments:

  1. I did a double take when I saw your card - you almost don't notice the little sheep on top of the cupcake at first...so sweet. Beautiful card! Love your idea of mixing it up for a more masculine card too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely in my plans to make a masculine version! Actually, that sounds like a great challenge... masculine and feminine versions of a card...

      Delete