Saturday, November 14, 2015

Merry Chris Mouse



Today's card features one of my first Some Odd Girl Stamps - Chris Mouse. I really love this adorable little set, both because it's incredibly cute and because it's small enough to fit on tiny cards - while still looking perfect on an A2-sized card.

I kept this card relatively simple, going with a candy-cane stripe for the background, along with a black rectangle in the middle to punch up some interest. I dug into my wood veneer stash and found a few snowflakes, which I adhered to the card along with a few enamel dots.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

2 comments:

  1. Gosh the little mouse looks like it is up to no good. lol Or is it the "butter wouldn't melt in my mouth" look? haha Either way, just a cutie and highlighted so prettily by the rest of your design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does look a bit mischievous, doesn't he? :D

      Delete