Saturday, November 21, 2015

Merry Fox-Mas



Today's card features the super cute stamp from Lawn Fawn's Winter Fox. This small stamp set is very affordable and versatile enough to fit any winter and Christmas card.

I decided to go with a not-so-traditional palette for this card, working with purple, grey, blue and a touch of silver. I think it really illustrates the winter feel, and the scalloped border brings a bit of softness to the design.

Since my tones were cool, I chose silver to add some sparkle and festive flair.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

Supplies:
Lawn Fawn - Winter Fox stamp
Copics (B41, B45, R20, V12, V06, V17, BG10, BG32, BG49)
Ranger Distress Ink - Dusty Concord
My Favorite Things - LLD Hug in a Mug
My Favorite Things - Silver Sparkle Cardstock
Simon Says Stamp - Wavy Scallop Stitches die

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, is this the one I saw on Facebook? Totally crushing on this! Beautiful colour combos, perfectly coloured - an amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! This was a FB share. I love it, too. It's one of my favorites of the year.

      Delete