Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Owl Christmas

Another sparkly Christmas card today, this time featuring Lawn Fawn's Winter Owl. This cute stamp set is another adorable mini that's very affordable and fun. I kept this card pretty simple, focusing on the owl and the shimmery gold.

After stamping and coloring the owl with Copics, I die-cut it out and set it aside. I created a front panel out of white cardstock and die-cut the right edge with the Puffy Cloud Borders die. I used distress ink to add some bright blue background for the owl, then adhered it to the card with foam squares.

I put a strip of glittery gold cardstock on the right side of my card base, then adhered the white panel on top. I stamped the Christmas sentiment from Cozy Christmas onto a stitched banner die and adhered it to the card.

As a last touch, I added a few enamel dots.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

2 comments:

  1. I love your shimmery strip down the side of the card! What a perfect way to finish the card and highlight the super sweet owl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may be slightly obsessed with that idea now because I keep wanting to use it on a card! I'll run out of the glitter cardstock super fast at this rate. XD

      Delete