Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Hello!


Today's card features The Greeting Farm's Furever stamp set. This is a stamp set I've been ogling ever since I started stamping - both because it's insanely adorable and because I love the hairstyles and outfits of the girls. But for one reason or another (usually it was out of stock when I went to grab it), I didn't get around buying it until very recently. And I'm so pleased I did!

I started by stamping the pup-walking girl with some black hybrid ink, and coloring her in with Copics. I went for pink and purple tones for her dress, a grayish brown for the dog and my go-to brown palette for the hair (E33, E57, E59, E79).  After the coloring was done, I fussy-cut the image, leaving a small white border.

I found an awesome patterned paper in my paper stash from Bo Bunny's You're Invited 6x6 pad. I really loved the rainbow look, so I cut it down to fit a standard A2 card (4¼x5½"). I adhered it to a kraft card base, then added the girl with foam squares.

I kept the rest of the card really simple. I added a sentiment strip, along with a scattering of enamel dots and shapes.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

4 comments:

  1. I love this set!!! She is a total doll!! Great colors! Thanks for joining us at TGF!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Rachel! I really love this set, too. :D

      Delete
  2. Super cute image which you have made *shine* with your beautiful colouring! I also love how you use patterned paper. Lovely card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it fun? I love discovering patterned papers and using them. :D

      Delete