Friday, June 10, 2016

Card Trio: Carried Away

I'd like to share another card trio project with you today, this time using Mama Elephant's Carried Away stamp set. I have owned Mama Elephant's Up and Away stamp set for a while and really enjoyed using it, so when Carried Away was introduced as a companion set, I jumped at the chance and bought it straight away.

The first card I made uses one of the cute boys and his little bunny, along with an encouraging sentiment. I used the umbrella from Up and Away, and set the scene against a paper with fun patterned clouds. I embellished with some enamel dots and sequins.

For the second card, I kept the floating theme and added another boy from Carried Away with the balloons from Up and Away. I kept this card simpler by using a solid piece of paper and embellished with enamel dots and sequins.

For the last card, I went with a more grounded approach and gave the girl a happy mail letter instead. I used a lovely purple wood paper and just a couple of small enamel dots as embellishment.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

2 comments:

  1. Just shows how out of the loop I am - I didn't know they had released a companion set! How totally cute! And speaking of cute - all of your cards are!! That purple paper is really fun too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sort of keeping myself in the loop, but not buying anything (a bit challenging because soooooooo many cute things are being released!!!). :D

      Delete