Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Black Sheep Rock

Some Odd Girl release continues with bunches of cute and whimsical critters!

Although all the critters in today's release are adorable, the image I was most drawn to was the Bad Hair Day Sheep - and for a rather unusual reason. The second I saw him, he reminded me of one of my friends - who, aside from being the "black sheep" of the family, also happens to be a big heavy metal/rock fan.

I don't know what it is exactly about this sheep that made me think "rock concert", but I could just clearly imagine him headbanging to a guitar riff or two. Or ramming heads with folks over in the mosh pit...

So, the card was simple - masculine and monochromatic, with just a few dotty embellishments to make it a little less plain.

Check out what the other girls did over at the blog!


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Anna! My mind works in weird ways, but when a cool card comes out if it, I don't complain. :D

      Delete
  2. lol love this little guy, Elle! So fun!

    ReplyDelete