Monday, July 11, 2016

Veggie Thanks

It's release week over at Some Odd Girl Stamps, so hang tight as our fab Design Team shares some clever ideas to make use of the new digis.

First on the line of releases is the happy veggies! Now, I have to admit that I was stumped when I first saw these adorable stamps. While I just adore their happy and quirky faces, veggies are not my first choice of theme when it comes to cards. But, then I had a brilliant idea of using the stamps for a quick-n-easy set of thank-you cards to send to my friend Deirdre.

Deirdre has an elderly neighbor has a really lovely and fruitful garden and she enjoys giving away a basket or two of produce to the neighborhood over the summer. Often, it's thanks for shoveling the driveway during the winter or for mowing her lawn in the summer. Or just to thank them for their kindness and consideration.

Here's the set I came up with:
I kept the cards super simple by focusing on just the image and a large die-cut thanks sentiment. I added a few enamel dots as embellishment and packaged them together with some orange ribbon.

I think they're pretty great and that Deirdre's neighbor will really enjoy them.

Be sure to visit Some Odd Girl blog for more inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. You've used them in such a cute way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They were a big hit, too. Deirdre's neighbor was super excited. :)

      Delete