Wednesday, October 12, 2016

SK October - Purrfect Halloween

Last week (and some of this week), I was hit by a bad case of flu. Not only did all the ache and misery make me feel horrible, but it lead to a build up of work-related tasks - and those had to take priority over blogging. Now that I'm finally on the mend, I can go back to sharing cards on a regular basis again.

Today's card is another card in my Stash Kit project for October.  For this card, I used Lawn Fawn's Spooktacular stamp. This stamp features quite a few small Halloween icons that layer together just perfectly to create a sweet scene.

I wanted to add a little bit of texture to the card, so I pulled out some black Doodlebug sprinkle vellum. This vellum is not only tinted, but it features embossed swiss dots, which add a little extra texture without looking too busy.

I added a sentiment and a few small sequins to tie together all the colors.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment