Thursday, February 9, 2017

SCS - Home is my Land

In July 2016, I was chosen to be one of the Design Team members for Splitcoast Stampers for a 6 month term (until December 2016). Not only was  surprised and humbled, but I had an absolute blast creating 6 projects each month. The projects were exclusive to the forum paid supporters (it's one of the fab perks of being a donor), but I'm now allowed to feature them in my blog and I wanted to share.

The theme for my first month was "This Land is My Land". As a child, I moved around a lot - even across continents. So, for me, my land is my home - which is family. I wanted to illustrate this idea of moving, and I thought a caravan was just perfect. For the background, I used a paper from Carta Bella's The Great Outdoors 6x6. For the stamp, I used Avery Elle's Home Sweet Home.

This was my favorite card for July.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

1 comment:

  1. Stunning! Cannot believe the six months have already passed. I bet they ask you again (if they're allowed to do that?!) as you always inspire with every creation.

    ReplyDelete