Wednesday, February 22, 2017

SK Sea & Cats: Bubble Birthday


Card 3 in my Sea and Cats Stash Kit features yet another adorable Lawn Fawn squid, along with a sentiment from PTI's Birthday II mini stamps.

I kept this card a little more on the masculine side - as it feels like it would be fitting for a boy birthday card. So, a palette of green with some sparkly enamel dots as bubbles worked perfectly for what I had in mind.

Being a boy card, I kept it very simple beyond that, adding just a sentiment and a small circle to ground the images.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

3 comments:

  1. I would love to sit and create with you one day, Elle! You are so inspiring. Gorgeous colouring, lovely card design, the whole works!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How fun would that be?!

      Someday, when either of us travels, we'll get together for a massive card-making session fueled by coffee and chocolate. :D

      Delete