Monday, February 20, 2017

SK Sea & Cats: Nautical Retirement


 The first card in my Sea and Cats Stash Kit share is a retirement card, using the WPlus9 Dockside stamp set (now retired). I was inspired by the nautical patterned paper that featured some classic colors  (navy and aqua) along with coral, pink and taupe. The softer colors made the palette feel neutral, which was just perfect for the retirement card I wanted to make.

I used some Lawn Fawn inks along with a couple of enamel dots as an embellishment.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

2 comments:

  1. I really like this card design too, Elle! The colour palette is really great and you are right, it suits the card really well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kylie! The paper is from Pebbles (older Jen Hadfield DIY Home collection), and I just loved the colors for a nautical card. :)

      Delete