Sunday, June 4, 2017

Traveling Thanks

I originally got the Reverse Confetti Bearing Gifts stamp set just before Christmas - with the intention to make some "thank you" cards for the overwhelming abundance of gifts we received throughout the season. But, as it often happens, the holiday prep took too much work and those thank you cards never happened. Of course, I'm taking it as a lesson-learned moment and plan on making my thank you cards over the summer instead -- much less pressure and a chance to carry the holiday cheer throughout the whole year.

With today's card, I thought I'd practice making a scene card. I'm not as masterful at scenes like my friend Kylie is, but I wanted to tailor this card in particular for friends and family that live far away from us. To play on the idea of long-distance, I brought in a map patterned paper and a French sentiment. I think it added a great personal touch.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~


1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, you flatter me, my friend! Thank you so much! I beg to differ, of course. Your talent is unlimited. I love, love, love this!

    ReplyDelete