Tuesday, July 18, 2017

SCS: Arthurian Legends

And here is the last of the SCS September 2016 theme I'll be sharing.

I love the myths and legends centered around King Arthur. I love the stories so much that I took 2 classes in college about King Arthur (and aced both of them). So, it's only natural that I would want to feature something Arthurian for the literally challenge.

Sir Galahad was just the perfect stamp to use, and I paired him with a sticker from Tim Holtz. I think I can use this card as a great masculine congratulations or birthday card. :)

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~


2 comments:

  1. I am seriously going to have to check out the Kraftin Kimmie line because the stamps are so different and so fun! Your card is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing! I bought a whole bunch of them when they had a big sale, and I love their designs. I think some of what I got are things that retired :( But there's still a pretty large catalogue of awesome stamps. :D

      Delete