Thursday, September 21, 2017

Mermazing Birthday Wishes!


The first thing that drew me in with Neat and Tangled's Mermazing stamp set was the name. As you may already know, I love puns and plays-on-words. They can be awfully clever at times, or just plain silly - and they make me giggle. So, with a name like Mermazing, this set was already a winner in my eyes. But after taking a closer look, I really liked the size of the mermaid and how she was designed - she's wearing a cute top that isn't too revealing - so she can be a modern everyday girl. She also has lovely flowing hair and a few accessories that would be great for making scenes.

I opted to keep my card very simple, pairing the mermaid (that I, of course, colored in Ariel colors) and fishes with a cute patterned paper from Echo Park. Since the pattern was flow-y and detailed, I chose not to add too much else -- just a few enamel dots and a birthday sentiment stamped in purple.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment