Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Don't Blink

Of course, I had to create another card featuring my favorite Doctor Who monster - Weeping Angels. If you're not familiar with weeping angels, they are predatory creatures that pose as still statues when they're looked at. But if you turn away, close your eyes or even just blink, they turn into terrifying monsters that send you back in time and steal your life force with a single touch. They are considered the most terrifying and the most popular creature in the Doctor Who universe.

I didn't have any classic angel stamps, so I sketched my own angel. I water-colored the image, playing around with the texture a little. I wrote my own sentiment onto a die-cut banner and adhered it to the card.

Thanks for reading.
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment