Wednesday, November 8, 2017

LF: Boy Congrats

Today's card features an older set from Lawn Fawn called Home Sweet Home. It's a retired set that was released in 2013, but it's been sitting in my stash for ages - just waiting to be used. I decided to pair it with a newer set (Elphie Selfie) because it had a fun little bird stamp that fit the card idea perfectly.

I went for a baby boy card, as I seem to have very few of those in my stash. I added a bit of texture with a dot stencil and blue ink, and embellished with 3 glittery enamel dots.

Today's card was inspired by the Lawn Fanatics challenge:
Their challenge runs until November 19th and it's a great way to dust of your old Lawn Fawn favorites.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

3 comments:

  1. This is so darling! What a sweet little scene. I love the subtle dots in the background! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, I love this so much!!!! It's adorable!!!!! LOVE the stenciling in the background, love the sweet bird! adorable!!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful - such a pretty little scene! :)

    ReplyDelete