Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Hi There

Simon Says Stamp - Stripe Greetings stamp,  Colorbox - Chestnut Roan Brown chalk inkpad, Lawn Fawn - Stitched Scalloped Borders die

Today's card needs a bit of an explanation. I got into card-making as a hobby somewhat accidentally. I was looking for something I could make as a Christmas gift (since we have a tradition of including home-made gifts for Christmas) and I came across Kristina Werner's videos. Of course, I was immediately hooked and binge-watched video after video. From there, I went tumbling down the rabbit hole and here we are today!

For today's card, I wanted to make something that was inspired by the old techniques and supplies that nudged me into card-making. I made a really simple card, but I think it turned out pretty fun. I think I'll use this layout again sometime.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment