Friday, April 6, 2018

Coffee and Elephants

 Reverse Confetti - Coffee And You

Today, I'm sharing another couple of cards and they feature the adorable Coffee and You stamp set from Reverse Confetti. This super cute stamp is coffee themed and features an elephant and mice that are just plain adorable.

For the first card, I went in a more masculine direction - working with blue tones. The patterned paper seemed like the perfect choice, as it features coffee pots but the colors are muted and the style is more whimsical than cute. The sentiment I chose was a non-mushy love one.




For the second card, I went for a more classic direction. I used lighter colors on the elephant, and I chose a classic cream and kraft striped paper as my background. I added a bit of extra color with the bright blue cup and some enamel dots.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~


No comments:

Post a Comment